Hotel Corbie in GeelJust as its sister hotels in Mol and Lommel, Hotel Corbie – in the heart of Geel's city centre – is renowned among business people and tourists alike. At Corbie Hotel Geel, we have 34 hotel rooms, 12 studios and 5 flats available to accommodate for both short and longer stays.
Our hotel in Geel opened in 2006 and was extended in 2013. The new lobby and breakfast area were designed and decorated by Pauline Koch. Also the wall paintings have been designed and executed by Pauline.
- Extensive breakfast buffet with fair trade products and home-baked bread
- Gifts corner with specialties from Geel and fair trade products
- Rooms equipped with air-conditioning, bathtub and terrace
- Free Wi-Fi across the hotel
- Own car park
- Meeting room
- Vending corner
- Bicycle hire
- Laundry & ironing service
- Free baby bed
- Extra child's bed(s)